March 23, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Twitter is a funny place.

Yes, I mean "funny ha-ha". But I also mean "funny strange". In a good way.

Part of the appeal, for me, at least, is that the 140-character limit means you have to condense whatever it is you want to say into a few small sentences. You have to think when you post. Because of this, the people on Twitter have honed their humor to an art form all its own.

And now, it's my great pleasure to present to you ten people whose wit made me literally laugh out loud this past week. (As opposed to the "internet version", which is to just type "LOL" while you continue to shovel cheese puffs into your gaping maw.) If you're on Twitter, follow them. If you're not, join...And follow them.

In no particular order...

And a few final words to remember as you cruise through your Sunday, waiting for the inevitable faceplant into Monday:
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment