May 23, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody!

Well, another week, another steaming pile of tweets to leave in your eyeholes! Cool, right?

Admittedly, not as cool as Powdered Toast. But still cool.
But before we get to that, I want to talk about other stuff, as that's what I do when I'm not on the interwebs.

F'rinstance, a new Ghostbusters trailer came out last week. And, as expected, tiny-penised misogynists across the globe whined about it like the strong female-fearing wimps they are.

Speaking for myself, as well my cohorts in movies, Jake and Larry, those people can consume a big ol' bag of dicks. We're looking forward to the movie. If you're not, don't go. You will not be missed.

Please remember to rinse after that bag of dicks.
Donald Trump announced that he has a shortlist of potential Vice-Presidential running mates. He has not, however, released any names, leaving everybody (who gives a shit) to speculate wildly.

Trump did release a list of potential replacements for the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

It did not go over well.

This is a reminder to vote in November.
On an entirely unrelated note, I head a couple songs at work, and one of them really got to me.

Go ahead...Tell me I'm wrong. I'll ignore you and have a bath.

It's important to be clean inside and out!
And finally, comedian Jim Norton posted the following picture and message the other day:

So, naturally, I felt I had to do something about that.

Okay. Enough of that. What say we get to some tweets? I had a really hard time picking this week over on Twitter because there were a ton of really funny ones. But, for better or worse, these are my ten.

And there you have it! Now get on out there and have a great week. And to help it along, here's a listen to the first single from The Monkees' new album...


Oh, and maybe spend some time with family.

Cut me some slack. I had an extra .gif left over...
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment