May 4, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's Sunday, so that means one thing, kids!

No, no, no. You're supposed to hose down the sex dungeon on Thursday afternoon to make sure it's ready for the weekend. It's clearly printed on the chart that's hanging on the fridge. Seriously, why did I even put it there if nobody's going to...You know what? Forget it. I'll just have the gimp do it.

Anyway, it's time for me to exploit some of the funniest people on Twitter that I've re-tweeted in the past week in order to get attention without doing any real work! And, once again, let me say that if you think these folks are funny, FOLLOW THEM. There's plenty more funny over there, and these folks deserve the attention.

And now, without any further effort ado, in no particular order...


There you have it! And, before I sign off, I want to throw this out at you, because it made me laugh a lot, and what better way to start your week?


Have an awesome week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment