May 18, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! And you all know what that means, folks: It's time for some delicious Twitter goodness!

The funny was in high gear this week, what with #OperationAmericanSpring, #GodzillaProblems, and so many other hilarious hashtags. (Many of which, I feel I can say with no small amount of modesty, I did pretty darn well at.) But we're not here for those. If you want to see those, by all means, go ahead and search for them on Twitter. And, as always, if you're not on Twitter, JOIN! It's good times, and you'll meet some of the weirdest people planet Earth has to offer. (But it's the good kind of weird...mostly...)

And so, without further ado, and in no particular order...


And there you have it! But before I go, I wanted to throw another fun video your way. I'm sure a lot of you have already seen it, but for those of you who haven't, you should watch it. Then go to Bad Lip Reading and check out the other hilarious videos there.



Enjoy your week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment