May 11, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week (Birthday/Mother's Day Edition)

Okay, let's get this right out of the way so I don't get a whole bunch of questions about it: It's called the "Birthday/Mother's Day Edition" because it's my birthday weekend and today is Mother's Day. That's all. There's nothing birthday or Mother's Day-related about these tweets. Got it? Good. We still cool, bro?

Anyway, it's Sunday, so it's time for me to pull some of the funny tweets that made me laugh on Twitter this past week. And, as usual, I want to suggest that, if you find these folks funny, follow them! Most of these aren't one-time things! And if yo're not already a Twitter-monkey, become one! There's even more funny out there these! It's win-win for everybody!

And, finally, before I get started, I want to wish all of you awesome moms out there a super-wonderful Mother's Day. Without you, this planet would be a total sausagefest.

So, let's get started, won't we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Have an awesome week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment