February 23, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Has Re-Tweeted In The Past Week

Well, kids...As I haven't recorded a new podcast in a while*, I've decided to put one of my favorite segments from the show into a blog post so you can still enjoy some of the funny.

You see, I like Twitter. A big part of the reason I like it is because of its 140-character limit for posts. Oh, sure, you can cheat that by using platforms such as Long-Tweets or Twit Longer, but I consider that cheating the system. There's a certain amount of thought that has to go into compressing what you want to say into one or two sentences and still making your point.

It also makes Twitter a perfect place to write some one-liners.

I've spent many hours laughing out loud at the people on Twitter that are way funnier than I could ever hope to be. And, as a fan of these folks, I like to share their jokes on my podcast. And now I'm going to share them here, too. Let's have a look, shall we?

In no particular order:
And there we go. If you are already on Twitter, I would definitely recommend that you follow any of these funny folks. (And me, if for no other reason than to make a reasonable comparison of what funny is and what it is not.) If you're not on Twitter, then go. Now. Sign up. And show us your funny.

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

*There actually was a podcast recorded with Larry Sieczynski, but the SD card that it was recorded on is corrupted and the file is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment