April 6, 2014

Ten Fifteen Twenty Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's that time again, kids!

Once more, It is my pleasure to show you just what kind of awesomely funny stuff you are missing out on by not being a part of Twitter. Go there. Join. Follow these funny people. (And, you know, I myself am not against the idea of accepting sympathy followers to help stroke my ego.)

As you can see, I've had to expand it again because they just keep putting more and more of the funny out there. It's totally worth it.

Before I start, though, I want to apologize to those of you who have been stopping by, looking for new content, only to find that I have, once again, failed to write anything funny this week. I suck. I have been trying to come up with something to amuse you, but, alas, I keep coming up blank. Sorry about that.

But that's just another reason why I like doing these particular posts: Funnier people than me do all the work, and I reap the rewards! And so, without further ado, here it is!

In no particular order...
And on that note, have yourselves an AWESOME week! And stay tuned. I've got TWO new podcasts coming very, very soon!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment