March 30, 2014

Fifteen Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's that time again, kids! For your enjoyment, I have spent tens of minutes exhaustively compiling some of the funniest things I read on Twitter over the past week. And now I'm passing the savings on to YOU!

There were so many funny ones that I had a hard time just picking ten. So I decided to expand it a bit this week.

As always, if you're on Twitter, why not follow these funny folks? And if you're not, go join. Then follow them. Do not -- repeat, DO NOT -- try following them without being on Twitter, because then you end up with pressed charges and restraining orders and stuff like that, and nobody wins when that happens.

Anyway, here we go. In no particular order...


And there you have it, folks! Enjoy your Sunday, and stay tuned!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment