July 6, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted last Week

Hey, gang! It's that time again!

HOWEVER...I wanted to take a quick moment to wish my youngest son, Nigel, a very happy 16th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIGEL!

"When 900-years-old you reach...Nevermind. You're pretty much there already, dad..."
Good lord and butter...All of my kids are now officially of driving age. But I refuse to make myself feel old because of it. Besides, they are happy to do it for me.

Anyway, it's time to throw a bunch of Twitter wackiness at you, and I think I've grabbed a few good ones. And, as always, if you want to find even more funny, by all means, join us over there and laugh until your guts hurt!

And so, in no particular order...


And there you have it! Here's to an awesome week for all of you! And let me try to help it along with this cooking show parody video I made with my kids, starring Nigel and Vaughn. (Caleb was our light and camera guy.) It's called "Make It Edible". Enjoy!



Have a great week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment