July 20, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Another week, another batch of funny from the fine folks at Twitter!

That's right, kids. Once again, I have spent tens of minutes collecting and curating some of the funniest tweets I've read this week and hand-picking ten of my favorites. Were they the best? I'll let you decide. I will say this, though: They readily available to me because I actually have a Twitter account. You should probably go make one for yourself so you can find people who are potentially even funnier. Who knows? Not you, because you don't have a Twitter account! So step it up and make it happen!

One note before I get to the funny: There may not be a Here Be Spoilers this week because of scheduling conflicts, but we're working to see what we can do. If things work out, we may just have to do it later in the week.

Anyway, let's get this party started!


And there you have it!

As always, I want to wish you the best possible week, and to start it off, here's a classic short film that pretty much launched a genre of funny Star Wars fan films: Hardware Wars: The Special Edition. Enjoy!


Have a great week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment