July 14, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, gang! It's time for another fresh batch of funny from the hilarious folks on Twitter!

As always, I want to recommend that, if you're not a Twitter monkey yet, you should probably just go ahead and join because there are even more funny people than I've found. (Although it should be noted that the ones I have found are pretty damn funny.)

And so, without further ado, here we go!


And there you have it! Like always, I hope you all have a wonderful week. Here's a little something that was forwarded to me by Kris Silva. Stick it out till the end. Good times!


Have a great week! And remember: the movie we're watching this week for Here Be Spoilers is Shaun of the Dead.

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment