October 20, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Another Sunday, another pile of wackiness from the fine folks at Twitter!

HOWEVER...If you recall from our last exciting episode, I mentioned that my oldest daughter, Amanda, got married. At the time, she had asked that I not post any photos because she wanted to post her own on Facebook first. I agreed to that because, hey, it's was her wedding.

But now the pictures have been posted. So I'm going to post one of my favorites. It's a picture of me with Amanda and her shiny new husband John.


That's all I'm going to post, though. No need to blast you with the other 550+ photos. If you want to see them, let me know.

Anyway, let's look at some funny, shall we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Another good list. Seriously, if you want even more funny, then go join Twitter and find the thousands of other funny people that I haven't found yet! They're out there, and they're just waiting to make you snort and shoot a beverage out your nose! GO!

But first, why not start your week off with a few laughs by watching another fine Bad Lip Reading clip from The Walking Dead.


Have an AWESOME week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment