October 5, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, gang, it's Sunday. And what a Sunday! An hour or two ago, I got home from attending my oldest daughter Amanda's wedding. It was a very fun time. The bride looked beautiful, the groom was clearly enamored with the bride, love was in the air, and I was rocking a tuxedo with a camouflage vest and tie, because sometimes you just have to do that.

Now, while I can't post pics of the bride and her husband yet, I can post this photo of me in the process of the tux rocking I mentioned in the last paragraph.

I didn't mean to turn you on. My bad.
So it was a good day, is what I'm saying. And I've got a shiny new pile of Twitter gold to cram into your eyeballs to finish it out. Everybody wins!

Now, in no particular order...


And there you have it!

Here's to a fantastic week for all of you! As always, allow me to help that along with this little clip that I made with my other kids, Vaughn, Nigel and Caleb. It's called "Enjoy Our Short Shorts". My favorite part is called "The Bet". Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment