October 5, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, gang, it's Sunday. And what a Sunday! An hour or two ago, I got home from attending my oldest daughter Amanda's wedding. It was a very fun time. The bride looked beautiful, the groom was clearly enamored with the bride, love was in the air, and I was rocking a tuxedo with a camouflage vest and tie, because sometimes you just have to do that.

Now, while I can't post pics of the bride and her husband yet, I can post this photo of me in the process of the tux rocking I mentioned in the last paragraph.

I didn't mean to turn you on. My bad.
So it was a good day, is what I'm saying. And I've got a shiny new pile of Twitter gold to cram into your eyeballs to finish it out. Everybody wins!

Now, in no particular order...


And there you have it!

Here's to a fantastic week for all of you! As always, allow me to help that along with this little clip that I made with my other kids, Vaughn, Nigel and Caleb. It's called "Enjoy Our Short Shorts". My favorite part is called "The Bet". Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco