September 7, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, everybody! It's Labor Day, when we here in the U.S. (most of us, anyway) celebrate work by taking the day off and busting out the grill! I, myself, have to work, but will be maybe doing something after.

Dramatic representation of my planned activities.
Anyway, it was another good week on Twitter, and the funny flowed freely. And, although I didn't get over there as much as I usually like to, I was able to put together a nice little chunk of tweets to share with you guys.

So let's get to it, shall we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! As always, if you dig these tweets, go follow these people on Twitter. They write funny stuff all the time.

So, go set fire to some meat and stuff it in your face. Then treat yourself to a bit of something healthier for dessert.

Maybe some fruit?
Also, have a great week. And to start you on that path, here's a rap battle between Busta Rhymes and Steve Carell.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment