January 12, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, guys! Have I got a bunch of stuff for you! And I know it's late, but I'm doing what I can...

Oh, that's okay...NOT!
Okay, okay! Jeez.

Anyway, it was a weird-ass week. First off, remember Cliven Bundy? The asshole rancher who caused an armed standoff against federal officers because he didn't want to pay grazing fees for his cattle? Yeah, well, the asshole doesn't fall far from the buttocks.


Bundy's son is currently holed-up with a bunch of guns (but a decided lack of snacks -- they're not very good planners, it seems) in a nature reserve in Oregon, because, as we all know, nature reserves are a shining symbol of the gub'mint's excessive overreach of something something something. Whatever.

Look; these guys are morons. And the government isn't exactly blowing us away with their lack of action. As has been pointed out numerous times on Twitter, if these guys were black, they'd have been shot dead before the takeover even made CNN.

In other news, the Powerball is currently standing at $1.4 billion. (Or, after taxes, $13.26) And the lottery insanity is in high gear.


Heck, I even bought a ticket! And I don't usually play the lottery! I JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF THING, OKAY?!?

And finally, Donald Trump probably said something stupid and then doubled down to make it even more offensive. Frankly, I'm sick of talking about the guy. So now I'm gonna stop doing that.

Anyhow, there were a bunch of awesomeness over on Twitter, and I happened to grab some of them to show you! Neat, right? Let's take a look at 'em, won't we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. (Although there is no reason for me to be smug about it. After all, I wasn't the one that wrote them.) Now get out there and have an awesome rest of the week! And to help it along, here's a disturbingly creepy video of Macaulay Culkin as a grown-up Kevin McCallister. I would also recommend you find the follow-up video, as well as the one done by Daniel Stern as Harry...Creepy...


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment