January 4, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

Well, here we are...2016. Turns out 2015 let us down, if Back to the Future II was our measuring stick. No hoverboards, no time traveling DeLoreans, and no flying cars. Reality sucks. The closest thing we got to anything from Back to the Future II was Donald Trump as a very realistic Biff Tannen simulacrum.

Oh, hi, 2015! What are you doing h--...WHY?!?
There were too many horrible things to list that happened last year, not the least of which was this:


And how did we start out the new year? Lemmy Kilmeister died. A bunch of assholes with guns took over a nature center in Oregon. Donald Trump didn't turn into a pumpkin at midnight on December 31st. Again, reality sucks.

Happy New Year!
Myself, I started the new year by learning things I didn't want to know...


And finding new things I wanted to hear more about...


Overall, it's been a weird year already. Add tot his the fact that my girlfriend Tonya's cat, Jack, passed away last night. She'd had him for about 13 years, and she was there when he passed. He was a good cat, and I suspect that he thought he was a dog, which is why he and I got along so well. He'll be missed.

And, of course, there were tweets. So many tweets. In fact, I happen to have a list of them that I thought I might throw at your face!

No, dammit! Your face!
And, as always, if you dig what you read, by all means, come and join us over on the Twitter machine!

Now, in no particular order...


And there you have it! A good one to start the year on, I would say.

Bring it, 2016!
I do, however, want to throw a special shout out to a young lady who goes by the name @gaileyfrey on Twitter. She sat down recently with her husband, some wine, and a set of the original Star Wars trilogy, and, while viewing it for the first time, live-tweeted the whole thing. If you haven't checked it out, you should.

So go out there and have a great week, will ya? And to get you started, here's a clip I was sent by my pal Ryan Laughman!


Ralph McTell's 100 easy tunes for guitar by RyannStjohn
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment