October 10, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-tweeted Last Week

Hey, guys!

Look, I'm not going to go into all the details of what happened with the Angry Orange this past week. I don't really need to. If you're that concerned, go look it up.

If, like me, you don't want the details, here's what happened in just a few tweets:


That pretty much sums it up.

Here. Eat this.
I only want to add one more thing about the election(sorta): Ted Cruz finally caved in and offered his support for Trump on the exact same day the worst of the news happened, which is pretty damn funny. Especially if you saw the pictures of Cruz as a phone bank, shilling for the Cheeto-in-a-mirkin.


There's a lot more....Feel free to look them up over on the Twitter machine. Now let's move on, with the help of some awesome Star Trek GIFs from the animated series!

Rockin'!
Other than the above, I spent the rest of the week learning new things about the human body...


And offering my own personal wisdom...


You're welcome.

Did that noise come out of you?
I also spent way too much time concerned about creepy clowns.


But I wasn't the only one.


I think we can all agree they are creepy as shit.

Captain, we found these clown pubes in the transporter.
And, of course, there were tweets. I had a harder time than usual, because there were loads more about the presidential race, and I don't want to put you all through that.

So let's just see what other funny stuff I found there! In no particular order...


And there you have it!

What is that doing to my chair?
Now get out there and have an awesome week! And to help it along, here's a clip of the classic Star Trek episode "The Trouble with Tribble" done with LEGO!


One last thing:


Now get outta here, ya goons.

You're the best...And we're gonna graduate...And we're never gonna see each other again! *hic*
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment