October 24, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Yeah, okay. Here's the deal...

I am sick. The weather changing, and my allergies are conspiring to straight-up kill me, but I forged ahead and got some tweets. But I didn't go looking for GIFs today. So what I am going to do is kind of a random "best of" sort of thing from the ones I've already used. No captions; they will just be there, mocking me. I'm cool with that. Let's start, shall we?


The third and final presidential debate happened, and it was just as ridiculous as you might have expected it to be.


I couldn't watch, as I had to work, but I got the details after. And of course, the one major takeaway was Angry Orange refusing to say whether he would accept the results of the election. Instead, the rumor was that he (and his Child of the Damned) are trying to start up Trump TV. Let that sink in for a bit, and when you stop screaming, make sure to check out the video in this tweets:


That sounds like fun!


Myself, I'm thinking about a write-in campaign. Let me tell you about my kind of candidate...


Remember: A vote for Ash is a vote for smarmy dickbags who still manage to be kinda likeable. (As opposed to the unlikeable kind, like Angry Orange.)


The rest of Angry Orange's week was spent claiming that everything is rigged against him. Not just the election, but also the media and Saturday Night Live!


So, to recap: A rich white guy who has had everything handed to him by an army of paid yes-men and yes-women, believes that, because he isn't getting his way, it is obvious that he is being cheated. What a tool.


Myself, I spent the week possibly revealing way too much about myself and my thought processes.


And that, dear reader, is what the inside of my head really looks like.


And then there were tweets...So many tweets. And I, in my weakened and booger-intensive state, had to pare it down to just ten. Here's the result. If you disagree with me, by all means, go to Twitter and find ten you think are better. I'll even come to your blog and read 'em! But until then, here are my choices...


And there you have it!


Now go have an awesome week. And to help it along, here's some Bad Lip Reading fun for the whole family!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment