December 12, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

It all started with a simple tweet.

See, my buddy @bryism retweeted a link to a poll someone had posted, asking who had the worst account on Twitter, him or another guy. Being the friendly guy I am, I voted for @bryism and retweeted the poll, too. I'm a team player.

Anyway, thus began a long back-and-forth in which he and I made fun of each other a lot. I feel like I won the night when I posted this one.

Yesterday, however, it snowed pretty heavily here, and I posted a picture of Bosco, who loves to play in the snow, after we came in.


But then @bryism struck back!


So I had no choice but to get personal.


And I won again because my version of his picture was more popular than the original one he posted. To finish him off, I posted another this morning.


He's on the ropes. I know it. Soon I shall destroy him completely. And all will be good in the world.

Go, me! 'Tis the season!
Meanwhile, everybody else was getting ready for the upcoming holiday of their choice!


I don't have time for that kind of commitment.

I was busy, okay? Leave it at that.
I was hanging out with my dad...


Learning about the right way to treat a woman...


And reading these things that @redtache turned me on to...


Follow them for more fun!

Hey! Henry Rollins!
Of course, there were also tweets from the hilarious folks at Twitter. As always, if you dig the tweets, follow the people!

In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now have an awesome week. And to get it happening, here's my favorite Christmas song performance ever.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment