December 5, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, guys!

I have to be honest; I almost didn't do a list this week because I found out that some of the links from the Ugly Couchcast episodes aren't working, as well as some of the older Here Be Spoilers shows. but I decided, no, Derek...You can't do that to the two or three people who still read these. You have to put that list up and then worry about broken links.

So that's what I've done. And, in the spirit of saving time, as well as to acknowledge straight-up laziness on my part, I'll be reusing more of the GIFs I've collected here, such as this one:

Remember, kids: Always take your Bat-Shark Repellant to the beach!
Anyway, I spent last week mostly ignoring politics. However, I highly recommend looking at the Trumpgrets Tumblr page. It's a wonder to behold as people post their surprise that they are going to get screwed like the rest of us.

A practical demonstration of the next four years. Guess which hand is you.
The rest of the week was spent answering the tough questions...


Offering advice...


And probably revealing more about myself than the world really wants to know...


Don't judge.

I don't judge your diet choices.
Then there were tweets. SO MANY TWEETS! And I pared the great ones that I saw to a list of ten that I not only feel are hilarious, but also deserve some love. So, if you dig them, get over there and follow 'em! In no particular order...


And there you have it! Not a bad haul, if you ask me. Now get out there and have a great week! And if you, like me, are suffering from terrible Christmas music overexposure, here's a personal favorite from Barenaked Ladies.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment