February 20, 2017

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody!

Well! It's been another week, and a lot of weird stuff has gone on. I'm going to get right to it, right after I post this GIF:

Which is why I do this; it's my version of meditation.
Aaaaaaaanyway...

Last week kicked off with the Grammys, an award show that, if pressed, I could name maybe three of the "artists" who were up for awards this year. And, more importantly, I could not possibly care less about the awards because the show is so boring.


That was followed by Valentine's Day. And it appears that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan. But it was good for a laugh or two.


Myself, I went to go see LEGO Batman: The Movie and absolutely loved every single frame of it.


Seriously, stop reading this and go see it right now, if you haven't already. And even if you did, finish reading this, and then go see it. If you disagree with its awesomeness, I will fight you.


And it looks like Angry Orange is sprinting as fast as his doughy body can carry him toward either impeachment, treason charges, or straight-up insanity. Or possibly all of the above. And he's making more and more enemies as he goes on.

And you just made the list.
The frowny-faced, lint covered Jack-o-Lantern decided earlier last week that he needed to have his own press conference instead of letting Spicey have all the fun. Needless to say, it did not go well.


Along with that, just about everybody he has nominated for a cabinet position has either been forced to resign, backed out of the running, or just plain refused the position. It seems that his claim that he knows "the smartest people" is coming back to bite him on the ass. I don't know if they truly are the smartest, but they're smart enough to see where this administration is heading, and they want absolutely no part of it.

So what do we do? Fortunately, a couple friends of mine have suggestions.


Either of those works for me.

Because impeachment has that effect on me.
Another funny thing that has come to light since Angry Orange has started meeting various foreign leaders:


But, again, this information is providing some seriously entertaining ideas.


I would play that game. It's like a passive-aggressive version of Mortal Kombat.

FINISH HIM!
Oh, and I discovered (and rediscovered) some fun things this week.


Now are you ready for some tweets that'll make you laugh your face right off?


Well, then...let's do this! And, as always, if you dig the tweets, follow the folks on Twitter! In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now get out there and have an awesome week! To help that along, here are some bloopers from The Office.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment