June 2, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's Sunday night again, kids, and you know what that means: Time to make with the Twitter funny!

I've got nothing else to add, other than to tell you that you really oughta go join up and get in on the vast wasteland of wackiness that is Twitter.

And so, in no particular order, let's get this party rolling!


And there you have it, True Believers! (Sorry...Watching Spider-man...)

But before I go, I wanted to let you all know that big things are afoot for this year's Sausagefest! Stay tuned for details in upcoming shows and posts! Until then, have a great week!

Here's a little something to send you off on a good note. It's an animated video called "We Sell Your Crap" that I made with my kids a while back. Enjoy!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment