June 30, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Everybody likes funny things! Sure, who doesn't? So why aren't you a part of Twitter yet? There's lots of hilariousness on there, AND YOU'RE MISSING OUT! Join. It's free and relatively painless. Don't make me come over there.

Anyway, it was another hilarious week, and I had to choose carefully, or we'd end up with another list of forty or fifty tweets, and nobody wins when that happens.

So, without further ado, let's see what's funny, shall we?

And there you have it! Good times!

Now, before I let you go for the week, let me just throw a couple things at your face and see what sticks, okay?

First, as this coming Friday is July 4th, I figure I should probably wish you a happy one now, so as to avoid being all late with it. So, happy 4th. Go blow stuff up...responsibly.

Second, Sausagefest is starting to come together. Still working on acts to be a part of it, so stay tuned for more details. And, if you find yourself in the Port Huron area for Labor Day weekend, let me know so you can come on by and see the show live! A good time will be had by all!

And, finally, I have another video clip for you. And, again, it's from the other podcast you should be listening to, aside from the Ugly Couchcast (and my newest podcast with Larry Sieczynksi and Jake Streeter, Here Be Spoilers), which is Wits. Sure, it's public radio, but this is the good kind. It's funny, and they have fun guests. In fact, here's a clip from a show that included David Cross and Har Mar Superstar:


See? What's not to enjoy? Check out the show. You'll love it.

Enjoy the rest of your week. And have a safe and happy July 4th!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment