June 15, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's Sunday, kids, so you know what that means!

But before I get started with the re-tweets, I want to take a moment to wish all of you dads out there a very happy Father's Day. Enjoy the day. Toss a critter of some kind on the grill. Watch a sportsball game on the television. Enjoy!

I also want to throw a special "Happy Father's Day" out to my own dad. He's a pretty groovy guy, despite not being a regular reader/listener here at The Ugly Couchcast.

"It's clear to me; your mother dropped you on your head." - Actual quote.
This guy worked his butt off, along with my mom, when I was a kid to make sure my brother and I could do all the cool activities we wanted to do, and I want him to know I really appreciate it. Thanks, dad!

Okay, enough of this touchy-feely shit.

As always I want to recommend you get on over to Twitter and join. There are hundreds of thousands of people on there that are at least as funny as the stuff I post on here, if not funnier. So come on over to the Dark Side and join us.

Also, while you're here, why not give a listen to the latest Ugly Couchcast podcast, featuring my buddy Jake Streeter. He makes his own action figures and uses the word "varmint" un-ironically.

And so, in no particular order...


And there you have it. I do, however, want to add an extra one because it seems that someone's a little bitter that he's not getting the attention he used to:


And so, I invite you all to have an awesome week! Let me give you a head start by showing you this inspiring video clip:

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment