June 22, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's that time again, kids!

Look...I keep bringing these tweets to you to show you just what it is you're missing by not being on Twitter. WHY HAVEN'T YOU SIGNED UP YET?! You could be showing me up by finding even funnier tweets than I've been digging up! You could display your superiority at grasping humor over me! Who wouldn't want that? So get over there and get an account. Trust me; you'll love it.

Anyway, it's been a funny week over there, and the choices were tough. But that's what I do. I make the tough choices.

Let's have a look at those choices, won't we?


And there you have it! We here at the Ugly Couchcast hope you all have an awesome week! And to get it started in the right direction, here's Christopher Walken dancing to a Fatboy Slim song.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment