August 10, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, it's Sunday again, kids. So it's time to throw a whole bunch of Twitter funny in your faces! Oh, sure, you could go and find some yourself (something that I would highly recommend), but until then, I'm happy to provide you with a few amusing examples that have made it onto my own timeline.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that it is also SHARK WEEK! With that in mind, why not listen to the podcast I did with Jake and Larry about Sharknado 2? Or, if you wish to hear about other big-mouthed creatures, there always our Year One podcast. (It stars Jack Black...Ya see, he's a monster with a large mouth, too, and he chews scenery like the sharks in Sharknado chew on people...See? I knew where I was headed with that.)

Anyway, let's get on with the madness that is Twitter, shall we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Have yourself a great week! And to set you on your way, here is my absolute favorite campaign commercial ever. (It's from the 2010 Tennessee governor's race.) Enjoy Basil Marceaux!


In the immortal words of Tracy Morgan: "Live every week like it's Shark Week."

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment