August 24, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

It's been another "meh" week in the real world, folks. However, the funny people at Twitter have come through like champs and provided me with loads of laughs over the past seven days, which made it way hard to pick the ones to share.

And that's why I've managed to wrangle Tonya Mehler to be my assistant in choosing this week's top ten. She carefully went through the vast number of re-tweets I did last week and helped me hone it down to a solid ten that I think will make you guys giggle.

Before I get into that, though, I wanted to remind everybody that next weekend is our live show, Sausagefest 2: Electric Boogaloo! If you're going to be in the Port Huron, Michigan area, come on out and have a blast with us!

And so, with only the smallest amount of ado possible, and in no particular order...


And there you have it! We both hope everyone has a great week. To help you along, please enjoy this 8-bit rendition  of The Big Lebowski.


All the best,
Derek, Tonya and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment