August 17, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, gang...It's Sunday. And thank Gawd, too, because the last week has absolutely sucked in the real world. I don't even want to talk about all that. That's not why I'm here for.

What I am here for is to share some tweets from the great people on Twitter who have given me a reason to smile in an otherwise dreary week.

And so, without any further ado, and very little organization...


And there you have it!

Before I go, I want to remind everyone that Sausagefest 2: Electric Boogaloo is less than two weeks away! If you're in the Port Huron, MI, area on the 30th, stop on by and join us for our second annual live podcast show!

Here's to a better week this week. And let me start it off for you with a little animated music video I made for "The Fruit Song" by my old band, Gypsy Moth:


Have a great week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment