September 15, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Okay, okay...I know I'm late with this week's post. I have a reasonable excuse, though: I had to work early yesterday, then I came home and fell asleep almost immediately. I only intended to rest for an hour or two, but the next thing I knew, it was twelve hours later and Bosco was staring at me a few inches from my face with a meaningful look in his eyes that clearly told me, "Right now would be a great time to take me outside."

Anyway, as soon as Bosco was finished disgracing the neighbor's flowers, I rushed right back home to make this list of hilarious folks from Twitter who make the jokes I put out there seem like they were written by a not-as-funny guy with an unstable sleep schedule...

And so, with almost no ado whatsoever, let's get on with the funny! (In no particular order.)


And there you have it!

Here's to hoping for a great week for all of you. And to start you on your way, let me once again direct you to a clip from the continuously amusing Wits radio show/podcast hosted by John Moe. I can't recommend that show enough. Great music, great comedy, and occasional appearances from Bill Corbett and Kevin Murphy from Mystery Science Theater 3000 and RiffTrax!

This clip features Twitter ninja Rob Delaney, as well as musicians Neko Case and Kelly Hogan...


Have an awesome week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment