September 7, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Ugh...What a week. First, my desktop PC, where I do all of my audio editing, decided that its hard drive needed to just stop doing anything at all. (Incidentally, if anyone has a 250 GB - or larger - SATA hard drive they're willing to part with, e-mail me here.) Then the power supply for my laptop crapped out, and I had to spend money I really shouldn't have to get a new one. Next, some asshat hacker stole and posted a bunch of nude photos from various actresses' phones, including some from an at-the-time underage Jennifer Lawrence. (I really hope that person gets arrested a lot and maybe roughed-up on his way to jail.) Also, a couple of volcanoes have decided to remind all of us how easily we could all be turned into a small, charred stain on the floor. And finally, Joan Rivers, a groundbreaking female comedian who opened the door for so many other talented women in comedy, went and died while comedy was already reeling from having lost Robin Williams the previous week.

Oh, and we're also on the verge of World War III. (And nobody's going to like it. Everyone knows that the third part of a trilogy is always the shittiest one.)

Seriously...What the hell, man?

It's because of weeks like this that I am thankful for all the fine, funny folks at Twitter. No matter how horrible a day I've had, I know I can fire up Twitter and find literally hundreds of tweets from people who will make me laugh so hard that it seems like the world isn't slowly collapsing in on itself and taking all of us with it. And I love 'em all for it.

So! Let's all have a look at some of the funniest tweets I found this week, shall we? Here we go, in no particular order...


And there you have it! Pretty awesome, huh? And let's hope that this week goes better than last week. To help that along, let me introduce you to the hilarious and talented Ali Spagnola. She writes funny songs and is generally awesome. In this clip, she and her band covered Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" and made a great music video for it. Enjoy!


Have a great week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment