September 21, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey! I just checked and it turns out that today is Sunday! You know what that means, right? No, aside from tapioca pudding night at the psych ward cafeteria...

That's right, kids! It's time for a new batch of really funny stuff I saw on Twitter and decided I just had to share with you. and, if you think these are funny, you should oughta maybe go on ahead and swing on over there and find even more!

But enough of that. Let's make with the funny!


And there you have it! Here's to hoping you have an awesome week! Let me try to help it along by throwing some video in your face, okay? It was my very first attempt at animation, and I used all the photos that were in my phone at the time as my test subjects. So, as you listen to this song (written and performed by me), keep in mind that I know all of these people. Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment