September 3, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, kids, one computer issue has been handled. I got my hands on a new power supply for my laptop, so I'm back with a shiny new list of re-tweets from the hilarious folks on Twitter.

Before I start with those, though, I just wanted to take a moment to thank Bart Dunsmore, Linda McCallum, John Normandin, Larry Sieczynski, D.J. Swinson, Steve Vaughan, Garland Reynolds and the Infamous Scotty Ray for making last weekend's The Ugly Couchcast presents Sausagefest 2: Electric Boogaloo live podcast show an absolute pleasure to be a part of. You guys rock!

Also, BIG shouts out to Starr, Haillie and, of course, Tonya, for allowing all of us to act like complete nincompoops for a couple hours.

And, of course, to all the people who came out to see the show -- many of whom were in attendance at our first Sausagefest.

There. Now that's out of the way. So let's get some funny happening! In no particular order...


And there you have it! Here's to hoping the rest of the week goes super awesome for all of you, starting with a bitchen Hump Day. And to help you on your way, here's another music video from my old band, Gypsy Moth (which featured Monica Hudson on vocals, Tom Kessler on rhythm guitar, Scott Aldis on bass, Larry Sieczynski on drums and myself on lead guitar) as bobbleheads! Stick around for the ending. It's good times. Also, Fun Trivia Fact: The people shown in the crowd include my kids and some great friends of mine. Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment