September 28, 2014

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Howdy, gang! It's Sunday, and you know what that means: I'm not wearing pants!

Aside from that, it's also time for a pile of funny from the hilarious folks at Twitter.

Oh, sure, you could go and find some of your own (and I really think you probably oughta should), but if you're still feeling a little bit nervous about dipping a toe or two in the waters of insanity, allow me to give you a small, damp loofah of absurdity provided by the people that I happen to find amusing.

So let's get to it, shall we?


And there you have it! Good times all around. As always, I hope you have the most absolutely awesome of weeks, and I'd like to give it a cheerful shove in that direction with an 8-bit version of The Matrix! Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment