February 16, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Holy cow, people! What a week on the nerd front! Sony made a deal with Marvel, and now Spider-man is going to finally appear in at least one Marvel Studios flick! Is it gonna be Captain America: Civil War? Avengers: Infinity War? An as-yet unannounced Howard the Duck reboot? (Admit it: you'd watch that.) Nobody's talking.

Another thing they aren't talking about is who will play Peter Parker/Spider-man. Andrew Garfield is, by all indicators, out, so there's an opening. Not to insinuate or anything, but I know a guy...

Sure, I'm too old to play a high school student,
but I make up for it by being really immature.
Anyway, the Twitter machine has been pretty energetic this week, as well. A ton of funny was out there, and I grabbed a handful of it and now present it to you, gentle reader, in order that you might get a bit of a giggle out of it yourself.

And so in no particular order...


And there you have it! Have yourself an awesome week, and try to stay warm. I don't know where you are, but it is absolutely freezing here. Literally. But, to help warm you up with a few belly laughs, here's a little video clip that my Here Be Spoilers co-host Jake showed me. It's a parody of "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen. It's called...Well, you'll see...


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment