February 2, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well! It's been a fun week! And, to top it off, I'm sitting in my apartment, wondering if I'll ever see daylight again.

I just got back from recording this week's Here Be Spoilers over at Larry's place, and there's a tiny little bit of snow on the ground. I did not enjoy the walk.

For reference: This is not my "I am enjoying this weather" face.
Anyway, the Twitter machine was loaded with funny this week, and I just happened to find a pile of ten random funny ones that I thought I would throw at your face. What say we give 'em a look, in no particular order?


And there you have it! Not a bad haul this week, if you ask me. Also, in making this quite possibly the shortest entry in this series, let me just wish you an awesome (and hopefully mostly snow-free) week and help you kick it off with this awesomely funny clip of an Arizona weatherman whose forecast software developed a glitch and inadvertently doomed hundreds of thousands of people to a fiery death!


He handled it like a boss.

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment