February 22, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody!

Once again, it is time for a big ol' bunch of tweets that I, personally, found amusing enough to want to share with you.

Why do I do this? There are two main reasons, really:
  1. Because maybe it will convince you to stroll on over to Twitter and join, so you can find possibly even funnier people than the ones I am exposing you to; and
  2. Because I'm lazy, but I still want to generate content to keep you guys happy.
There are a few other, more trivial reasons, but there's no need to go into those. Suffice to say, many Bothan spies gave their lives so that you can snort and laugh your way through these tweets...


Aaaaaanyway, let's do this thing, shall we? In no particular order..


And there you have it! Now, before we go to the video, I do have a bit of housecleaning to do. Bear with me.

There will be no Here Be Spoilers episode this week because, to be blunt, my job sucks sometimes. Due to scheduling issues, there is not a day this weekend where Jake, Larry and myself can get together to record another episode. Unfortunately, as the only one who knows how to work the equipment and do the editing, Jake and Larry are left hanging.

My apologies to those guys, as well as to you fine folks coming by to see if I'm doing anything on a regular basis. We'll be back next week with a conversation about Spaceballs!

Anyway, here's to a fantastic week for all of you! And to help it along, here's a little video clip to remind you that, although Brian Williams was suspended from NBC for lying about his experience while reporting in Iraq, we should not worry because he can always fall back on his rap career...


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment