May 11, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody!

Sorry the list is late (yes, again...), but I have a legitimate reason: yesterday was both Mother's Day (which I hope all you moms out there enjoyed thoroughly), as well as my own personal birthday. So, as I'm sure you can imagine, I was busy doing serious things and being all adult-y and stuff with my friends.

NOTE: It was nowhere near this mature.
Actually, I had to work. But it was okay. I got out at 6:00, and then Jake, Larry and myself went to see Avengers: Age of Ultron. Then we came back to my house and recorded a podcast about it. That will be up Wednesday. I'll warn you all ahead of time, though, that there will be a lot of spoilers. (That's kind of implied, being as the show is called Here Be Spoilers, but we thought we might give an extra heads-up so as not to ruin it for those of you who have yet to see it.)

Anyway, then I fell asleep almost immediately, so I wasn't able to post the list.

But now I'm here, and so are you, and everybody wins. So have some tweets from some incredibly funny people on Twitter, won't you? And if you dig them, maybe get on the Twitter machine and follow the ever-loving heck out of them!


And there you have it! So have a great week, why don't you. To start it off right, let's have a look at another Star Wars fan film that's pretty well-known: A Cops parody called Troops:


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment