May 4, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Another week has come and gone, and we find ourselves crawling out from beneath a Monday that wants to smother us with the start of a new workweek.

And don't forget to file your TPS reports, mmmkay?
So what do we do? Well, myself, I plan to just keep my head down and forge ahead until the weekend, because th' hell else you gonna do?

Until then, however, I will keep myself entertained by the incredibly hilarious folks on Twitter, because they're funny and weirder (in a good way) than the people I work with. And nothing makes me happier than to share their awesome humor with you, gentle reader, so that maybe your own day gets a little less grindstone-y.

But before we do that, let me take a minute to wish a Happy Star Wars Day to all of you!

They're so cute when they're young!
Just be sure not to overdo it, because tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo!

Memories...Sobriety...A Jedi craves not these things...
Anyway, here are this week's tweets, in no particular order...

And there you have it! Next, before we go to the video, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will not be a new episode of Here Be Spoilers this week because of scheduling issues. Next week, however, we'll be pre-empting the next planned episode (Demolition Man), so we can bring you our take on the new Avengers: Age of Ultron movie. So be ready!

But first, in celebration of Star Wars Day, let's take a look at the original classic parody, Hardware Wars...


Have an awesome week!

All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment