May 17, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Oh! Hello...I didn't see you there. Glad to see you came by to see if I posted some of the funny Twitter people I ran across last week, because I did. What are the odds?

No, you totally did.
So what say we get right to 'em, shall we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! If you dig the stuff I posted, maybe go on over there and follow them...And if you didn't...

And it's wrong. So wrong.
...but if you still feel that way, go over there anyway, and find your own funny people, why don't you?

Anyway, have an awesome week. And to start it off, here's a little clip from the fine folks over at Wits, a podcast I highly recommend, featuring Neil Gaiman and My Brightest Diamond:


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment