July 27, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, it wasn't as terrible a week here at Chez Springer  as last week. At the very least, Bosco didn't try to jump through any windows or anything. Did I mention that? That's how the big dope managed to hurt himself last weekend.

Oh, I could post gross pictures of how he cut himself right by his left eye, and describe the injury in every disgusting detail...But I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'll post a pic of him already bandaged.

"Will there be a scar? I heard chicks dig scars..."
Anyway, the world is getting weird again. Hulk Hogan has been outed as a racist, by Vince fucking MacMahon, a guy who actually used the n-word in a WWE broadcast. On television. But Hogan's the bad guy here, apparently. Personally, I think both of them suck. MacMahon runs his business like a sweatshop, and Hogan has starred in such fare as Mr. Nanny and No Holds Barred. Really, there are no victims here, only perpetrators.

Okay, that's not entirely true. There are victims: wrestling fans. Although I haven't held any interest in wrestling since I was about 12 or 13 (back during the glory days of what used to be the WWF), I know what it feels like to find out one of your heroes isn't the awesome dude you thought he was.

"I told 'em! I told 'em, I said, 'Yer readin' my brain with rays,' I said! BLARGH!!!"
On the plus side of the week, Sharknado 3: Oh, Hell No! aired on the SyFy Network, and IT. WAS. AWESOME. Seriously. Later this week, we'll be posting a shiny new episode of Here Be Spoilers about it, so stay tuned for that!

And now, on to some tweets!

This is, as always, just a tiny portion of the overwhelming awesomeness that is available to see on Twitter. Go there. Join. Follow these people. You will laugh until your guts hurt.

So, in no particular order...


And there you have it! Now get out there and have an amazing week! And to help that along, check out this clip, because sometimes you just have to dance.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment