July 6, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody! I hope you had an AWESOME July 4th weekend! I had to work, but I got together with the guys Sunday, and we recorded a new podcast (which I'll be editing tonight), so it ended well.

Before we get started, a few bits of stuff to cover.

First, it's July 6th, which is my son Nigel's birthday! I can't believe he's 17 already...It seems like just yesterday that he was 16.

They grow up so fast!
Here's a podcast I did with him two years ago, in case you missed it the first time around: Episode 14: It's a Helluva Town!

Second, you may have noticed (or not) that there was no Here Be Spoilers episode last week. Well, that's because I realized that we have been doing the show for an entire year, and instead of watching a movie to celebrate, the guys and I got together and played another fun round of Card Against Humanity. We did record the game, but I haven't decided whether I'm going to eventually post it, or maybe just use clips from it here and there. (Most likely the latter.)

Anyway, as it was a holiday weekend, and my schedule was all weird because of it, the list of tweets is late. But, hey...Better late than never, right? Right?!

That aside, there were a buttload of great ones over on the Twitter machine, and, as always, I can't recommend going over there and finding a bunch more funny on your own. That way you can get even more funny than the piddly little list I offer up every week. If you do join, add me. I'm @The RealDCF over there.

And so, in no particular order...


And there you have it! Here's to this week being awesome for everyone! And to set it on the right path, here's a video that was suggested to me by Larry Siecynski: Avengers of Oz: The Age of Tin Man!


All the best,
Bosco and Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment