February 23, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, everybody! Sorry this week's list is a day late, but stuff happened, so I wasn't able to put it together until today. Still, better late than never, right?

Anyway, last Sunday was Valentine's Day, and everybody spent money on candy and flowers and dinners and all sorts of other crap to try and impress the one they love/care for/tolerate long enough to get naked with, and it was all gross and smoochy, as usual.

Of course, not everybody had this opinion.


But really, you can't please everybody.


EXCEPT WITH EXPLODING FOOD!

A McDonald's cheeseburger detonates too early.
There were also a bunch of caucuses and other crap about people who want to be president, but I really just don't feel like talking about it. I just want to get a nice, cold drink and relax.

GAH!
Anyway, on the downside, an Uber driver in Kalamazoo, Michigan, decided to kill time between rides by driving around town and shooting random people. What an asshole. He was arrested, admitted to being involved, and refuses to say anything else about it. I hope they hang him by his thumbs until they fall off...

This looks strangely mechanical, and it concerns me...
And over on Twitter, people were funny. I might even go so far as to say they were darn funny. (Pardon my French.) So I pulled a few tweets to throw in your face and maybe convince you to come on over and join us! Here: have a look for yourself...


And there you have it! Pretty awesome, if you ask me. And, as you've come to my page to read them, I think we can all assume that you are asking me.

It'd be a shame if you didn't agree and somethin' happened to your Hot Pocket...

Now get out there and have an awesome rest of the week. And to help it along, here's a music video I did a few years back for my band at the time, Gypsy Moth. I animated the whole thing myself. Enjoy!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment