April 11, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Well, another week, another long and rambling introduction that is completely unrelated to the tweets, which you and I both know is why you're really here. And maybe some funny animated GIFs, like the ones I picked for this week, all of which feature that merc with a mouth, Deadpool.

An' I helped!
And so...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting really tired of this weather. Here in Michigan, we've discovered that Mother Nature is bipolar, and, quite frankly, kind of a cunt. As I type this, it's about 60 degrees outside. Yesterday at this time, it was 20 degrees and snowing hard, which transitioned to sleet, and then straight-up rain.

What, if I can be perfectly blunt, the hell?

Now, I'm man enough to admit that I may be partially at fault in this particular case, because when I was riding my bike to work yesterday morning, I made a point to yell at every robin I saw because I feel we've been cheated, weather-wise, this Spring, and I felt that the appearance of the robins was, at best, a lie. I may have even called several of them assholes. So yesterday's weather...Yeah, that's partially on me.

But the rest of the week is supposed to be in the high 50s/low 60s, so
I guess being mean to birds wasn't a total waste of my time!
And the rest of my week was spent indoors, staring at my phone or my laptop. But I saw some neat stuff! F'rinstance, there's this terribly important flyer that one of the guys I follow on Twitter:


Also, it was discovered that Daisy Ridley, who played Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has a hidden talent!


Oh, and I saw Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice this past week, and I have only this to say: It was exactly as good as I expected it to be. That's not a bad thing. I go into greater detail in this week's episode of Here Be Spoilers (which will be posted Wednesday).


Suffice to say, I liked it. And all those critics who hated it can get a stepladder and jump up my butt.

And it just beat you-know-who's domestic box office...Shh. Don't ruin it for him.
And then there's the delicious, life-affirming tweets I saw this week. You Twitter guys...You're all a bunch of knuckleheads, ya know that?

And some of you...Well, let's just say I'm a little disappointed.
Every week, I think that you can't outdo yourselves with the things you say. And every week, you prove me wrong. Case in point:


Awesome, right? And a great way to start your week. So is this video clip!



Have a great week! G'bye! G'bye now!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment