April 5, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody! Sorry I'm late with the list this week, but I was feeling gross and sinus-y yesterday, so I spent the entire day on my couch, watching Impractical Jokers and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

But I feel better today, and I've brought a pile of tweets to cram all up in your face! But before we go there, let's talk about how I spent last week, shall we?

AWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!
First off, I had a nice, entertaining Easter Sunday. Jake and Larry came over to watch Digging Up the Marrow for last week's episode, and then Larry and I rocked some serious Cards Against Humanity.


I then spent the rest of my day contemplating the important questions about the holiday...


And a good time was had by all.

This has nothing to do with anything. I just want to say that
I would play this game until my thumbs fell off.
The rest of my week was filled with making fascinating discoveries.


Not to mention, I also made some suggestions in ways to improve the world.


Now let's go look at the Twitter machine and see what it has to show, shall we?

Oh, wow...I think I typed the wrong address...
Wait, here it is...


And there you have it! Now go have an awesome rest of the week, will ya? And stay safe out there!

You have just kicked the shit out of dysentery!
But before you leave, check out this awesome single-shot Weird Al video from Mandatory Fun.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment