November 21, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hiya, guys!

Look; I haven't been able to dig up any new and amusing GIFs this week because I've been doing stuff. However, I have decided that I'm gonna pull some more of my favorites that I've already used. Like this one:

Dobby attends a Grateful Dead concert and tries the brown acid.
Anyway, I'm still not in the mood to talk about what happened two weeks ago. However, it should be noted that there have been some problems since then for the Angry Orange. First, there was the whole "I will never settle the Trump U case because I did nothing wrong." Turns out that--big surprise--turned out to be a bald-faced lie. Instead, he has settled for $25 million.

This one's for Larry, because he is madly in love with this woman.
And the there was VP-elect Pence's visit to see Hamilton on Broadway...

Let me clarify. Mike Pence, who is stunningly homophobic, attended a Broadway play whose star is an HIV-positive gay man. The crowd did not respond well to Pence's appearance, and they roundly booed him. And when the show ended, the cast read a statement intended for Pence, although rumor is that he ditched as soon as the curtain dropped.

Angry Orange took to Twitter, where he whined about how rude it was for the audience to boo Pence, and how mean it was for the cast to make their simple, unargumentative statement. And then he went on to bitch about Saturday Night Live because they continue to be mean to him. What a puss.

And now he wants to go fishing...
It should also be noted that all of this is going on while Angry Orange is trying to get his transition team together. It's going about as smoothly as you might expect.


Stay tuned next week when he eats a live baby on television.

The week after, he will eat Peter Dinklage on Game of Thrones.
So, quite frankly, what with all this bullshit, not to mention all the amazing talents we've lost this year, I'm pretty much done with 2016.


Well said.

Drink it in...
And then there were the awesome folks of Twitter. Those people help me maintain my sanity, largely through the lack of their own. Here...See for yourself!


And there you have it! Now get out there and have an awesome week, will you? Don't let any more awesome people die, try to be nice to each other, and, if you're here in the U.S., have a Happy Thanksgiving. If you're anywhere else in the world...Fuckin' Thrusdays, amIright?

But to get you pointed in the right direction, here's another 8-Bit Cinema clip os Stranger Things.


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment