November 29, 2016

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hey, everybody!

Sorry the list is late this week, but I had to wait a day. If it makes you feel better about it, just assume that it was because of the long holiday weekend. A weekend which, I might point out, I had to work through. All of it. Bleah.

SNAP OUT OF IT!
But I hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. But, you know, not too nice, because...Well...


Anyway, I'm not going to talk about all the horribleness going on out there today. If you need to know, go check it out for yourself. I want to laugh. And that's why I go to Twitter. Oh, I could go to Facebook, but it's a lot more uptight there. Twitter is a bit more...freeform. Yes, there are a lot of nasty people there, but you can block them. And then you follow the people that make you giggle. Got that? Here; this ought to explain the difference a little better:


And so, when I want to cut loose and be the filthy-mouthed degenerate I've always been, I go to Twitter. Nobody judges your sense of humor, and your family doesn't know you're there so they can't judge you as harshly as if you talked like that on Facebook.

Their shock would be similar to this reaction to Robin upper-deckering
the Hall of Justice toilet.
I also like to collect funny tweets and share them here. So why not take a look at the ones I grabbed this week, shall we? In no particular order...


And there you have it! Now have a good week, and enjoy the rest of those Thanksgiving leftovers. Also, enjoy this clip from MST3K that seems appropriate for this time of year, especially now...


Good luck with your Christmas shopping, ya lousy bums!

I'll be over here dancing...
All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment