March 16, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

All right, all right, I know...I'm late again with this week's list. It's not my fault! I spent hours scouring my Twitter feed, trying to find awesome tweets to show you from last week.

Dramatic reenactment of me trying to get to that cool @IamEnidColeslaw tweet.
Anyway, it's been a groovy week. The response to the Here Be Spoilers: Space Station 76 and my interview with the movie's Executive Producer and VFX Supervisor Billy Brooks was phenominal, and I hope some of the people who came for those will stick around and check out what else we have around here.

There were also some really funny tweets last week! And, since that's probably why you're here at the moment, I s'pose I should oughta get 'em out there for ya.

So, in no particular order...


And there you have it!

I hope you all have an awesome week, and to kick it off, in honor of Robin Thicke getting the ever-loving shit sued out of him for ripping off a Marvin Gaye song and making it super rapey, here's another video clip from "Weird Al" Yankovic!


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment