March 9, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Hi, everybody! Sorry this is late. It's been that kind of week. Let's just say it was because of Daylight Savings or some damn thing like that, shall we?

Anyway, I didn't get to spend a lot of time on Twitter this week, but I got some good ones for you just the same. Let's have a look at 'em.

In no particular order...

And there you have it! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Also, I don't even have a bunch of stuff to talk about today! But there is one thing...

As mentioned in last week's episode of Here Be Spoilers, we are watching Space Station 76 this week. It's a great flick that didn't get nearly the attention that it deserved. It's going to be a weird episode because Jake is going to record his bits the day after Larry and I do ours. We'll see how it goes.

But anyway, the thing I actually wanted to talk about was this: On Friday of this week, I will be posting an interview I did with Space Station 76 executive producer and VFX supervisor Billy Brooks. He's a good guy who has worked on two of the Star Wars prequels, as well as Transformers 4, X-Men 2: X-Men United, and a host of other great flicks. (You can see his resume at billybrooks.com.) And he was also nice enough to indulge me in my half-assed quest to try and make this site seem legitimate. So stay tuned!

On that note, have an awesome week! And to help you along the way, please look at one of the strangest videos I've ever seen. (H/t to @TheNewDomShow for leading me to this gem!)


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment