April 6, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Happy Post-Easter Food Coma Day! I hope you found all the Easter eggs that were hidden around the place!

If not, they could go bad. Really bad...
Yeah, I know...I'm late with these tweets again. What do you want from me? I was doing stuff, and yesterday's nap wasn't gonna take itself, no was it? Besides, this is all free, so there's that.

Anyway, there were a bunch of awesome tweets last week from the fine, funny folks of Twitter. One of these days, I may pick some of my favorites from the hashtag games that spring up like weeds over there. Hell, I may even dedicate an entire week's list to my own tweets that I thought were funny. You don't know...

But for now, let's have a look at some people who are way funnier than I am, shall we?


And there you have it!

Now, before we go to the video, I just wanted to let all of you know that we may be a bit late with this week's Here Be Spoilers episode, because Easter happened, and we couldn't get together on Sunday to record. We will, however, be doing so Tuesday, and I'll rush the edit and see about getting up as soon as possible.

So have an awesome week! And to help it along, here's one of my favorite Bad Lip Reading clips. Enjoy, won't we?


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment