April 20, 2015

Ten Funny Tweets Derek Re-Tweeted Last Week

Wow...What a week last week was for geeks! Footage from the set of Deadpool, a teaser for Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice (it was pretty "meh", in my opinion), an extended Fantastic Four trailer (didn't see it because the original teaser did nothing for me), and, of course, the new extended teaser for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, which was revealed at Star Wars Celebration. What did I think of that one?

That about sums it up.
It was also an awesome geek week for me, personally. My new Loot Crate showed up, and it was filled with a bunch of super cool stuff. (No spoilers on this...Some folks haven't got theirs yet. I would, however, recommend it. It rocks. And, should you decide to go ahead and get into it, please use this link to sign up, which will give you a discount on your first crate, as well as give me a discount on my next one. Neat, huh?) I also got the Cards Against Humanity card game. (Good fun!)

And on top of that, I got some new Star Trek: TNG action figures, as well as the latest addition to my old school gaming collection:

Featuring the triumvirate of awesome: Mario Bros.,
Duck Hunt, and Tetris!
So, as I say, it was a good week. And it was also pretty darn weird and funny over on Twitter! Once again, the folks over there proved that that are way funnier than I could ever hope to be, and that they should probably seek some sort of help. But, er, in a good way...?

Anyhow, here's just a small sample of the groovitude that is overflowing from those people...


And there you have it!

So here's to a great week for all of you, and to kick it off, I don't have a funny video. Instead, let's just bask in the glory of the new Star Wars trailer again, won't we?


All the best,
Derek and Bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment